Priyanka Chopra admits to lesbian 'encounter'

Songstress Priyanka Chopra was the latest guest to grace the couch on filmmaker's Karan Johar's chat show along with Deepika Padukone. The actress was chic in a striped Amit Aggarwal top and skirt, Mawi earrings and Dior Couture Mary Janes.
Though there has appeared to be some kind of friction between Karan and Priyanka in the past, we must say the beauty was absolutely relaxed as she appeared for the fourth time on 'Koffee With Karan'.
Karan was sure to ask all the right questions beginning with "Where does all the sex appeal come from?" to which Priyanka replied, "It is just the way it is. I've never known anything otherwise," she said with a laugh. "It's not like I try and do it (be sexy), it's like the 'Ram-Leela' song was entirely Sanjay Sir's conception."
Apart from talking about her work and creating a niche for herself in the international music industry, Priyanka did let us on a few secrets about herself.
When Karan asked the girls if they ever had any lesbian encounters, while Deepika laughed it off, Priyanka replied that she had. "I have…As I've been propositioned. Encounters I wouldn't know but I've been propositioned," she said.
Priyanka also openly admitted to being upset at missing out on bagging the Filmfare Best Actress Award for her performance in 'Barfi' last year. "This film for me was very special. And I knew I wasn't getting it like before. And I sat through it. My dad told me actually. I told my dad that…he was ill, he was in the hospital at that time. And I told him that you know I'm going for Filmfare and he was like good luck and your performance was amazing. And when I got there, you know you hear and whatever. So I found and I remember calling him and saying 'You know I'm not winning it. Why should I stay?' And he said, 'Because you're a good sportsman. Stay and clap for someone else. It's fine.' And so I did that. It did hurt me…that year specifically."
On being asked if she thought she was better that Vidya Balan who won the Best Actress Award last year, Priyanka said, "I think my performance was a lot more nuanced and different. For me it was something completely differently done. But yet the film 'Kahaani', Vidya supported completely on her shoulders. And it was a film entirely about her. So I understand it is always a jury-to-jury decision. But for me 'Barfi' was very very special."
On the topic of exes, Karan asked her if she is friends with Shahid Kapoor. Without batting an eyelid Priyanka said, "Ya we're alright. The last time we met was before his last film's release at some party met…oh no, it was at his house when you and I went together."
Priyanka also opened up about her much talked about equation with Salman Khan. "He's always been very kind to me. He's always been respectful. It's absolutely fine."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST NEWS